[JPL] Queen City Jazz Band 50th Anniversary concert, Live on jaz89KUVO

Arturo arturo893 at qwest.net
Wed Apr 9 16:42:46 EDT 2008

This Friday at 1pm(MTN), Denver's own Queen City Jazz Band which is
celebrating their 50th Anniversary will perform live at the Oasis
Performance Studio in colloboration of their 50th Anniversary CD, "Cruisin'
At 50!"  Queen City Jazz Band is a trad band that is very popular here along
the Front Range and includes vocalist Wende Harston as band member who sings
on several numbers during their concerts and on their CDs. If you're
interested in receiving their 50th Anniversary CD, contact me and I'll see
to it the band sends you a copy of their CD which has a great group photo
standing behind a classic 1958 Ford T-Bird convertible. Here's their website
http://www.queencityjazzband.com/

Log on to www.kuvo.org to listen to their live performance this Friday at
1pm, Rocky Mountain time

Arturo