[JPL] Playlist WGBH 8 pm - mid. 4/9

Eric Jackson eric-jackson at comcast.net
Thu Apr 10 00:57:05 EDT 2008

Wednesday, April 9, 8pm–midnight, WGBH 89.7

	8:00pm

8:07pm
Piers Lawrence: Stolen Moments, Stolen Moments (JazzNet 0701)
Buy this CD

8:13pm
Herbie Hancock: Maiden Voyage, Blue Note 50th Anniversary Collection Vol
2 (Blue Note 92468)

8:21pm
David Finck: Nature Boy, Future Day (Soundbrush 1012)

8:29pm
Pete Malinverni: I Love Paris, Invisible Cities (Reservoir 192)

8:35pm
Joe Henderson: My Man's Gone Now, Porgy & Bess (Verve 314539046)

8:42pm
Laszlo Gardony: In Transit, Dig Deep (Sunnyside 4008)

8:51pm
Dexter Gordon: Cheese Cake, Blue Note 50th Anniversary Collection Vol 2
(Blue Note 92468)

8:57pm
Richard Boulger: Blues Twilight, BluesTwilight (b-1 002)

9:08pm
Sun Ra: Deep Purple, Sound Sun Pleasure (Evidence 22014)

9:13pm
Coleman Hawkins: Then I'll Be Tired Of You, In A Mellow Tone (Prestige 6001)

9:17pm
John Coltrane: I See Your Face Before Me, Settin' The Pace (Prestige 30646)

9:29am
Whit Williams: I Remember Tangle, Whit Williams (Mama 1033)

Live interview with Nat Mugavaro of the Sewer Ratz

9:37am
Sewer Ratz: One, Commercially Unavailable

9:51pm
Sewer Ratz: Dan Blake (Commercially Unavailable)

10:05pm
Sewer Ratz: John's Bass, Commercially Unavailable

10:08am
Jaleel Shaw: Optimism, Optimism (Changu 001)
Buy this CD

10:19pm
Wayne Shorter: Tom Thumb, Schizophrenia (Blue Note 32069)

10:25pm
Eric Alexander: We All Love Eddie Harris, Prime Time (HighNote 7201)

10:35pm
Charles Lloyd: Booker's Garden, Rabo de Nube (ECM 2053)

10:52pm
Felice Pomeranz: Captive In Paradise, Felicidade (Gilded Harps)

11:01pm
Louis Bellson/Clark Terry: Davenport Blues, Louie & Clark Expedition 2
(Percussion Power 2)

11:07pm
Gust Spenos: Secret Love, Swing Theory (Swing Theory)

11:14am
Jae Sinnett: Cliffhanger, It's Telling...A Drummer's Perspective (J-Nett
8116)

11:25pm
Plamen Karadonev: Night And Day, Crossing Lines (Mu)

11:32pm
Shirley Horn: A Song For You/Goodye, I Love You, Paris (Verve 314523486)

11:44pm
Sumi Tonooka: All Of You, Long Ago Today (ARC 2116)

11:54pm
Judy Wexler: Dreams & Shadows (Delilah), Dreams & Shadows (Jazzed Media
1031)

Airtimes are approximate.

Eric Jackson
Mon - Thurs 8 pm - mid.