[JPL] Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - Honolulu - 4/9/08

Don Gordon dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Thu Apr 10 06:25:26 EDT 2008

Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO - Honolulu - Wednesday April 9, 2008
8:00pm - Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Keheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
*Whit Williams - Now's The Time - Without You, No Me - (MAMA)
Carl Saunders - Out Of The Blue - I Should Care - (SNL)
*Doug MacDonald - Beautiful Friendship - Funk In Deep Freeze - (Blujazz)
*Marian McPartland - Twilight World - Afternoon In Paris - (Concord)
Kenia - Simply Kenia - Catupiry - (Mooka)
Pledge Drive 2008
9:00pm
*Bruce Eskovitz - Invitation - Detour Ahead - (Pacific Coast Jazz)
Ben Paterson - Breathing Space - Whisper Not - (OA2)
Steve Jones - Collective - I Hear A Rhapsody - (Wire & Wood)
Steve Jones - Collective - What Peace This World - (Wire & Wood)
Dena Derose - Live At Jazz Standard - Get Out Of Town - (Max Jazz)
Pledge Drive 2008
10:00pm
Phil Woods - Swingchronicity - Along Came Betty - (Jazzed Media)
Toots Thielemans - Brasil Project - Bluesette - (Private Music)
*Gary Matsumoto - Days Ahead - But Not For Me - (SP)
Arturo Sandoval - Flight To Freedom - Psalm - (grp)
*Jim Rotondi - Four Of A Kind - It's Easy To Remember - (Posi-Tone)
Luis Salinas - Salinas - Santa Cruz - (grp)
*Larry Willis - The Offering - TD's Tune - (HighNote)
11:00pm
*Brad Steinwehe - Nutville - Desert Blues - (Sea Breeze)
Tardo Hammer - Look Stop & Listen - Smooth As The Wind - (Sharp 9)
Richard Cole - Shade - You Don't Know What Love Is - (Origin)
Rob Lockart - Parallel Lives - All Or Nothing At All - (Origin)
The Great Jazz Trio - Someday My Prince Will Come - The Shadow Of Your Smile - (Eighty-Eights)
Herb Gibson - Let's Play - Who Can I Turn To? - (Silverado)
*Vince Seneri - The Prince's Groove - Walkin' - (PVR)

*Indicates new release