[JPL] Playlist WGBH 8 pm - mid. 4/10

Eric Jackson eric-jackson at comcast.net
Fri Apr 11 00:54:37 EDT 2008

Thursday, April 10, 8pm–midnight, WGBH 89.7

	8:00pm

8:07pm
Jackie McLean: Yams, Herbie Hancock The Complete Blue Note Sixties
Sessions (Blue Note 95569)

8:15pm
Thom Rotella 4-tet: Bluze 4 Youze, Out Of The Blues (Four Bar)
Buy this CD

8:21pm
J.J. Johnson: See See Rider, Milestone/Galaxy Original Jazz Classics
Sampler (Milestone/Galaxy 3711)

8:33pm
John Scofield: Do Like Eddie, Hand Jive (Blue Note 27327)

8:41pm
Eric Alexander: We All Love Eddie Harris, Prime Time (HighNote 7201)

8:51pm
Tommy Flanagan/Hank Jones: Our Delight, Our Delights (Galaxy 5113)

8:56pm
Be-Bop Guitars: Cheese Cake, Freshly Painted Blues (Baboian Music 002)

Live interview with Darrell Katz of the Jazz Composers Alliance

9:04pm
Oliver Lake: Talkin' Stick, Talkin' Stick (Passin' Thru 41213)

8:18am
Jazz Composers Alliance Orchestra: Red Blue, In, Thru and Out (Cadence 1153)

9:33pm
Oliver Lake: Dedicated To You, Cloth (Passin' Thru 41217)

9:53pm
Jazz Composers Alliance Orchestra: The Red Blues, In, Thru and Out
(Creedence 1153)

10:04pm
Bobby Watson: Deep Pockets, From The Heart (Palmetto 2130)

10:11pm
Luther Hughes and the Cannonball-Coltrane Project: All Blues,
Spectacular! (Primrose Lane 011)
Buy this CD

10:22pm
Brad Mehldau: Wonderwall, Live (Nonesuch 376252)

10:31pm
Russell Gunn: The Search, Gunn Fu (HighNote 7003)

10:38am
Caribbean Jazz Project: Stolen Moments, Afro Bop Alliance (Heads Up 3137)

10:50pm
Bill McBirnie: Like Sonny, Paco Paco (Extreme Flute 04)
Buy this CD

10:56pm
David Fathead Newman: My Full House, Diamondhead (HighNote 7179)

11:04pm
Dave Douglas: Flood Plane, Moonshine (Greenleaf 06)

11:12pm
Kevin Harris: Man In The Arena, Freedom Doxology (KevinHarris project)

11:23pm
Wynton Kelly: Born To Be Blue, Full View (Milestone 9004)

11:29pm
John Handy: If Only We Knew, Live At The Monterey Jazz Festival (Koch 7820)

Airtimes are approximate.

Eric Jackson
Mon - Thurs 8 pm - mid.
89.7 FM WGBH Boston