[JPL] Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - Honolulu - 4/10/08

Don Gordon dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Fri Apr 11 06:34:04 EDT 2008

Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO - Honolulu - Thursday April 10, 2008
8:00pm - Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Keheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
Bob Florence - Eternal Licks & Grooves - Clare De Lune - (MAMA)
David Sanborn - Best Of - Chicago Song - (Warner Bros.)
Rob Mullins - Jazz Jazz - The Song Is You - (Nova)
*David 'Fathead' Newman - Diamondhead - New York State Of Mind - (HighNote)
Sammy Nestico - This Is The Moment - A Minor Affair - (Fenwood)
*Vince Seneri - The Prince's Groove - Renegade Man - (PVR)
*Diane Schuur - Some Other Time - September In The Rain - (Concord)
Pledge Drive 2008
9:00pm
*Marty Sheller Ensemble - Why Deny - Sweet & Lovely - (PVR)
Erroll Garner - The Essence Of Erroll Garner - Misty - (Columbia)
Stan Getz - The Next Connection - I've Grown Accustomed To Her Face - (Columbia)
Dave Grusin - Subways Are For Sleeping - Comes Once In A Lifetime - (Columbia)
Paul Desmond - The Best Of - You'd Be So Nice To Come Home To - (Columbia)
Wynton Marsalis - Standard Time - The Very Thought Of You - (Columbia)
Andre Previn - The Essence Of Andre Previn - Don't Blame Me - (Columbia)
Pledge Drive 2008
10:00pm
*Mike Barone - By Request - My Melancholy Baby - (Rhubarb)
Joe Sample - Did You Feel That? - The Last Buzz - (Warner Bros.)
*Tom Scott - Cannon Re-Loaded - Mercy, Mercy, Mercy - (Concord)
Grover Washington, Jr. - Love Songs - Winelight - (Elektra)
*Luther Hughes - Spectacular! - Capistrano - (Primrose Lane)
Peter Horvath - Foreign Matter - Something For Now - (Lake Street)
*Miles Black - Some Enchanted Evening - On The Sunny Side Of The Street - (Cellar Live)
11:00pm
*Miles Black - Some Enchanted Evening - Confirmation - (Cellar Live)
Clare Fischer - On A Turquoise Cloud - Basic Blues & Blues Parisien - (CFP)
*Jack Sheldon - It's What I Do - Four - (Butterfly)
Caribbean Jazz Project - Island Stories - Calabash - (Heads Up)
Brad Mehldau - The Art Of The Trio - Blame It On My Youth - (Warner Bros.)

*Indicates new release