[JPL] Apr 11, 2008 Playlist of WKPS--The Lion 90.7 FM

S. Shyam Sundar sss12 at psu.edu
Fri Apr 11 14:54:47 EDT 2008

Jazz Spectrum Play List for the Jazz Spectrum: April 11, 2008 (DJ:
Patrick Mazza)

JIMMY PONDER - Come On Down - Come On Down - Muse Records (1991)
JOHN COLTRANE AND JOHNNY HARTMAN - My One And Only Love - Masters Of
Jazz Vol. 6 - Rhino (1996)
HORACE SILVER AND THE JAZZ MESSENGERS - Doodlin' - The Best of Ken
Burns Jazz - Verve (2000)
GNAPPY - Late For The Short Bus - Gnappy - Harlequin Records (2001)
MEL TORME' - Lets Call The Whole Thing Off - Mel Torme' Sings Fred
Astaire - Bethlehem Music Company (1987)
PHIL FLANIGAN - There Goes My Heart - New York Toast - Philophile
Records (1994)
BELA FLECK AND THE FLECKTONES - Blu-bob - Live Art -Warner Brothers
Records (1996)
KURT ELLING - Never Say Goodbye - Close Your Eyes - Blue Note (1995)
EZRA WEISS - Symmetrics - The Five A.M. Strut - UMOIA Records (2003)
MCOY TYNER - Passion Dance - Mcoy Tyner Quartet - Half Note Records (2007)
STANLEY CLARKE - Come On - The Toys Of Men -Heads Up (2007)
RON KAPLAN - Sunday In New York - New York - Kapland Records (2005)
SALIM WASHINGTON AND THE HARMLEM ARTS ENSEMBLE - Harlem Homecoming -
U Jam Records (2006)
MATTHEW SHIPP - Equilibrium - Equilibrium - Thirsty Ear Records (2003)
JEFF HACKWORTH - Tenderly - How Little We Know - Big Bridge Music (2007)

SHYAM
Wednesday DJ & Director: The Jazz Spectrum (weekdays 9-11 am EST )
WKPS, The Lion 90.7 FM
Listen Live at: http://www.thelion.fm

For Playlists, go to: http://www.thelion.fm/forum/ (Click on Jazz
Spectrum and go to Show Playlists)
For Jazz Info: <http://www.thelion.fm/blog>http://www.thelion.fm/blog/jazz

Contact me: jazz at psu.edu
Mailing Address: S. Shyam Sundar,
The Jazz Spectrum, WKPS-The Lion 90.7 FM
HUB-Robeson Center, Penn State University
University Park, PA
S. Shyam Sundar, PhD
Professor & Co-Director,
Media Effects Research Laboratory (http://www.psu.edu/dept/medialab)