[JPL] PLAYLIST - "No Cover, No Minimum" KZSU 90.1 FM - 4/11/08

Forrest Bryant jazz at kzsu.stanford.edu
Fri Apr 11 18:24:25 EDT 2008

PLAYLIST FOR "NO COVER, NO MINIMUM"
KZSU 90.1 FM, Stanford CA
http://zk.stanford.edu/

April 11, 2008 -- 6-9am

Time ranges are approximate.

===========
6:00 - 7:00
===========

Horace Silver - "The Outlaw" - Live At Newport '58 (Blue Note)

Lonnie Gasperini - "The Doctor" - North Beach Blues (Doodlin')

Lonnie Smith - "Spinnin' Wheel" - Droppin' Science (Blue Note)

Jaki Byard - "Spinning Wheel" - Sunshine Of My Soul (High Note)

Jacob Koller - "Knit To Own" - Music For Bowlers (Self Release)

Nik Bartsch's Ronin - "Modul 46" - Holon (ECM)

Negroni's Trio - "Cajon Y Tecla" - Father & Son (Cacao Musica)

Fernando Otero - "El Circulo Rojo" - Pagina De Buenos Aires (Nonesuch)

Yale Strom - "Svalavka Kozatshok" - Global Rhythm: March 2008 (Global
Rhythm)

===========
7:00 - 8:00
===========

Garifuna Women's Project - "Yunduya Weyu" - Umalali (Cumbancha)

Simon Nwambeben - "Kisowa" - Francophone Singles: April 2008
(Francophonie Diffusion)

Omer Avital - "Song for Amos" - Arrival (Fresh Sound/World Jazz)

Bjorkestra - "Hyperballad" - Enjoy! (Koch)

Gregg August Sextet - "Modal Tune" - One Peace (Iacuessa)

Gonzalo Rubalcaba - "This Is It" - Avatar (Blue Note)

Sabertooth - "Dr. Midnight" - Dr. Midnight: Live At The Green Mill
(Delmark)

===========
8:00 - 9:00
===========

Hadley Caliman - "This Is New" - Gratitude (Origin)

Jason Robinson - "Thin Veil" - Fingerprint (Circumvention)

Moutin Reunion Quartet - "Kuki's Dance" - Sharp Turns (Nocturne/Blujazz)

Maceo Parker - "To Be Or Not To Be" - Roots & Grooves (Heads Up)

Elliott Sharp's Terraplane - "Smoke And Mirrors" - Forgery (Intuition)

Free Form Funky Freqs - "Nappy Hour" - Urban Mythology: Vol 1 (Thirsty
Ear)

Asha Bhosle & Mohd. Rafi - "Aaja Aaja Main Hoon Pyar Tera" - Rough
Guide: Bollywood Gold (World Music Network)

Blue Asia - "Blue Requiem" - Rough Guide: Vietnam (World Music Network)

Blind Boys Of Alabama - "How I Got Over" - Down In New Orleans (Time
Life)

Catherine Russell - "I Don't Care Who Knows" - Sentimental Streak
(World Village)

Marcia Ball - "Watermelon Time" - Peace, Love & BBQ (Alligator)

=====

[FB]

Forrest Dylan Bryant
-----