[JPL] PLAYLIST: "General Eclectic", WCVF-FM< 4/11/08

Tom Bingham mason2042 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 19:00:17 EDT 2008

<http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.viewCategory&FriendID=25547354&BlogCategoryID=15>

A lot of fuss made by listeners today over Les Brown's "Sentimental
Journey", the song which made Doris Day famous. I didn't realize Doris' fans
were this devoted! Also, very favorable response to Barry McLoughlin, who
reminded listeners (and me) of early Gordon Lightfoot. To the list:

Barry McLoughlin - Canada - Windswept

Sathima Bea Benjamin - I Could Write A Book - A Morning In Paris

Les Brown - Sentimental Journey - Sentimental Journey: Hits From the Second
World War (various artists)

Bruce Holmes - Fields of Wheat - The Old King's Reel

Dee Daniels - Another Star - Jazzinit

Texas Gyspies - Flapperjack - Cafe du Swing

Rob Lockart - Everything Happens To Me - Parallel Lives

Ben Bedford - Lincoln's Man - Lincoln's Man

GKG Blues Cats - Chevrolet - GKG Blues Cats

Meg Hutchinson - America (Enough) - Come Up Full

Noel Paul Stookey - Song For Megumi - Facets

Philip Boone - The Day I'm Coming Home - Cannons and Bells

Larry Carlton with Robben Ford - Burnable - Live In Tokyo

Bruce Saunders Quintet - Squib - 8X5

Kennedys - American Wish - Better Dreams

Julian Yeo - I'm Putting All My Eggs in One Basket - Unusual Passage

Koko Dozo - Shine - Illegal Space Aliens

Claudius Linton - Twentieth Century - Roots Master

Rupa & the April Fishes - Maintenant - Extraordinary Rendition

Bruce Piephoff - Earthly Waters - The Chestnut Tree

**<http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=25547354&blogID=377020204&Mytoken=59D52F1F-5BDF-4903-90F63777DD9C758A5619898>
*
*<http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.confirmRemove&blogID=377020204&Mytoken=59D52F1F-5BDF-4903-90F63777DD9C758A5619898>

-