[JPL] PLAYLIST: WNMC Weekly Jazz Adds & Archived Discs 4.11.08

Thomas M. "Biz" Bisard mrbiz at torchlake.com
Fri Apr 11 20:30:41 EDT 2008

                                                                              WNMC
90.7 FM
                                                                    Traverse
City, Michigan, USA
                                                            Small
Town Station - World Class Radio
                                                                             <www.wnmc.org>

                                                   Main
Jazz Rotation ADDS  for Friday April 11th, 2008

             THE HARRY ALLEN - JOE COHN QUARTET
             "Stompin' the Blues"
             (Arbors Jazz)

             JOHN BEASLEY
             "Letter to Herbie"
             (Resonance/ www.beasleymusic.com )

             LOUIE BELLSON & CLARK TERRY
             "Louie & Clark Expedition 2"
             (Percussion Power/ www.louiebellson.net / www.clarkterry.com )

             BONERAMA
             "Bringing It Home"
             ( www.bonerama.net )

             BRYAN DOHERTY BAND
             "Rigamarole"
             (Origin)

             LUIS MARIO OCHOA QUINTET
             "Momentos Cubanos"
             (Cuban Music Productions)

                                                                            ARCHIVED
Discs

             ROBERTA DONNAY
             "What's Your Story"
             (Pacific Coast Jazz/ www.robertadonnay.com )

             ELLI FORDYCE w/ JIM MALLOY
             "Something Still Cool"
             ( www.ellifordyce.net )

             GRUPO LOS SANTOS
             "Lo que Somos lo que Sea"
             (Deep Tone/ www.grupolossantos.com )

             THE JAZZ THREE-O
             "self-titled"
             ( www.jazzthree-o.com )

             THE KLOBAS KESECKER ENSEMBLE
             "No Gravity"
             ( www.kkensemble.com )

             OUT TO LUNCH
             "Excuse Me While I Do the Boogaloo"
             (Accurate/ www.outtolunchmusic.com )

                                                                               ****************

We report our jazz, world, electronic, reggae and
breaking genre spins to the JPL - the Jazz
Programmers List  ( www.jazzweek.com ).  Our top
10 jazz, 5 jazz adds and top 10
world/international spins go to CMJ - the College
Music Journal ( www.cmj.com ). We also report our
top 10 jazz spins to
eJazzNews                                 (
www.ejazznews.com ). Our jazz and folk plays go
to Roots Music Report ( www.rootsmusicreport.com
) and  our folk spins are also sent to  the
FOLKDJ-L list  ( www.folkradio.org ). Blues spins
go to Living Blues magazine ( www.livingblues.com ).

                                                                        ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

                                PLEASE SEND ALL PROMOTIONAL MATERIALS TO:

                                                              WNMC
attn: any of our music directors
                                                              1701
East Front Street