[JPL] PLAYLIST:WBCX 89.1 FM Cafe Jazz April 7,2008

jazzhead jazzhead at bellsouth.net
Sat Apr 12 10:14:52 EDT 2008

Playlist for Café Jazz on WBCX 89.1 FM for April 7,2008

Part of our " Melodic Monday Night" line-up.

Featuring "Café Jazz" with Mark Dove from 6PM to 8PM

Playlist for April 7, 2008

Hour 1

NEW YORK VOICES - "Don't You Worry About a Thing" - A Day Like This - (MCG)

MOSE ALLISON - "That's Your Red Wagon" - Allison Wonderland - (Rhino)

KURT ELLING - "Undun" - Nightmoves - (Concord)

ALAN BERGMAN - "It Might Be You" - Lyrically - (Verve)

BILLIE HOLIDAY - "Tain't Nobody's Business If I Do" - Lady Day - The Singles - (Sony)

TONY BENNETT - "I Remember You" - The Art of Romance - (Sony)

MANHATTAN TRANSFER - "Route 66" - Very Best of Manhattan Transfer - (Rhino)

JIM MALLOY - "I Ain't Got Nothin But the Blues" - Jazz Vocalist - (indep)

ANN HAMPTON CALLAWAY - "Tonight You're All Mine" - Slow - (Shanachie)

ANITA O'DAY - "Tenderly" - Anita Sings the Most - (Verve)

THE PUPPINI SISTERS - "It Don't Mean a Thing" - The Rise and Fall of Ruby Woo - (Verve)

Hour 2

AMY CERVINI QUARTET - "No Moon At All" - Famous Blue - (Orange Grove)

TONY BENNETT - "Give Me the Simple Life" - Cloud 7 - (Sony)

GRADY TATE - "Where Do We Start" - From the Heart - (Halfnote)

FRANK SINATRA - "Come Dance With Me" - Come Dance With Me - (Capitol)

STEVE TYRELL - "This Guy's In Love With You" - This Guy's In Love - (Sony)

KAYLA TAYLOR JAZZ - "Cry Me a River" - A Night At Pacific and Vine - (Smartykat)

SARA GAZAREK - "Blackbird/Bye Bye Blackbird" - Yours - (Native Language)

MELODY GARDOT - "Goodnight" - Worrisome Heart - (Verve)

TIERNEY SUTTON - "Con Alma" - Unsung Heroes - (Telarc)

GAIL PETTIS - "Help a Good Girl Go Bad" - May I Come In - (Origin)

MOSE ALLISON - "Back On the Corner" - Allison Wonderland - (Rhino)

Questions, Comments, Suggestions?

Mark Dove

Producer/host - "Café Jazz"

WBCX 89.1 FM