[JPL] PLAYLIST: WRTI Jazz w/Jeff Duperon 04/11/08

Jeff Duperon mrjazzjr at sprintmail.com
Sun Apr 13 09:44:26 EDT 2008

WRTI Jazz w/Jeff Duperon

Friday, 6pm-10pm

Listen to WRTI on the web

 <http://www.wrti.org> http://www.wrti.org

PLAYLIST
04/11/2008

Artist/ Song Title/ CD-LP Title/ Label

6PM

Stanley Jordan/Mozart's Piano Concerto #21/State of Nature/Mack Avenue
Records*

Sean Nowell/Isobel/Firewerks/Posi-Tone*

Kevin Mahogany/Just My Imagination/Pride & Joy/Telarc Jazz

Horace Silver/I Remember You/Horace Silver trio/Blue Note

Gail Pettis/We've Met Before/May I Come In?/OA2

Bobby Watson/Aye Carumba/from the heart/Palmetto Records*

Bobby Watson 'CONVERSATION'

7PM

Bobby Watson/Deep Pockets/from the heart/Palmetto Records*

Sue Giles/Salt Creek Blues/Trav'lin/gilesJazz*

Sue Giles/The Surrey with the Fringe on Top/Trav'lin/gilesJazz*

Sue Giles 'CONVERSATION'

8PM

John Chin/After Crash/Blackout Conception/FSNT

John Chin 'CONVERSATION'

Sue Giles/Nature Boy/Trav'lin/gilesJazz*

Sue Giles/My Ship/Trav'lin/gilesJazz*

John Chin/Blackout Conception/Blackout Conception/FSNT

9PM

Sue Giles/Speak Low/Trav'lin/gilesJazz*

Sue Giles/The Masquerade Is Over/Trav'lin/gilesJazz*

Sue Giles/Midnight Sun/Trav'lin/gilesJazz*

Sue Giles/On The Street Where You Live/Trav'lin/gilesJazz*

* New Release
** Reissue

Jeff Duperon

Jazz Host