[JPL] PLAYLIST: WRIR "Bebop & Beyond with Mr Jazz" 4-13-08

Giz Bowe girard.bowe at verizon.net
Sun Apr 13 11:56:43 EDT 2008

Posted on behalf of Mr Jazz, Mike Gourrier

I post this playlist to:
rec.music.bluenote
rec.music.makers.jazz
rec.music.makers.trumpet
Jazz Programmer's mailing list

Adds and rotation plays are charted with CMJ.

HOUR # 1

Horace Silver/We've Got Silver @ Six/Hard Bop Grandpop/Impulse
Paul Carr/Classroom Agenda/Musically Yours/PCFJ Music/2008
Piers Lawrence/Dimanche/Stolen Moments/JazzNet
Irvin Mayfield-Ellis Marsalis/In A Sentimental Mood/Love
Songs,Ballads and Standards/Basin Street/2008
Tom Tallitsch/La Tortuga/Medicine Man/OA2/2008
Hadley Caliman/If/Gratitude/Origin/2008
Luther Hughes/Capistrano/Spectatcular/Primrose Lane/2008
Matt Haviland/Beyond Good and Evil/Beyond Good and Evil/Connotation

HOUR # 2

Gene Ammons/Ol' Man River/Yesterdays/Prestige
Herbie Mann-Phil Woods/Little Niles/Beyond Brooklyn/MCG Jazz
Sphere/Buck and Wing/Sphere/Verve
Hal Galper/Dreamsville/Dreamsville/Enja
Hugh Masakela/Stimela/Hope/Triloka
Duke Ellington Legacy/Moon Mist/Thank You Uncle Edward/Renma
Fraser McPherson/Sophisticated Lady/Live @ Pucinni's/Cellsr Live
Christian Winther/Ferris Wheel/Soul House/SteepleChase/2008
Clifford Jordan Big Band/I Waited For You/Down Through The Years/Milestone

HOUR # 3

Whit Williams/Without You, No Me/Nows The Time/MaMa/2008
Virginia Mayhew/Rhythm-A-Nig/A Simple Thank You/Renma
Richard Boulger/The Other Side/Blues Twilight/B-1 Music/2008
Kat Parra/Feed My Desire/Azucar De Amor/Patois/2008
Dianne Reeves/Once I Loved/When You Know/Blue Note/2008
Laurie Wheeler/Peace/Twilight/335 Records/2008
Angel Melendez/Si Una Ves/911 Mambo Orchestra/Latin Street
John Doheny/Riding With Sonny Ripp/Strollin'/JDM
Nick Vayenas/Circuit Dialogue/Synesthesia/WorldCultureMusic/2008

HOUR # 4

Adonis Rose/Mellow Moods/Untouchable/House of Swing
Jason Jenkins/Acceptance/Urban vernacular/Andfurthermore Music
Stanley Jordan/Song For My Father/State of Nature/Mack Avenue/2008
Earth Jazz Agents/Flying Fish/Rhythms of the Sea/Wyland Records
John Ellis & Double Wide/Dream and Mosh/Dance Like There's No
Tomorrow/Hyena/2008
Trio Da Paz & Joe Locke/Sword Of Wispers/Live at Jazzbaltica/MaxJazz/2008
Louie Bellson-Clark Terry/Piacere/Louie & Clark Expedition
2/Percussion Power/2008
David Finck/Transparency/Future Day/SoundBrush

Mike Gourrier, host
"Bebop and Beyond with Mr Jazz"
WRIR-LP 97.3 FM
PO BOX 4787