[JPL] Living Legends: Sonny Rollins

MICHAEL P STRATTON dreamtrane at sbcglobal.net
Sun Apr 13 15:07:35 EDT 2008

This is the playlist for this week’s Vinyl Side of
Midnight, which can be heard on 89.7fm WLNZ in the
Greater Lansing area, or you can tune in
internationally on the web on www.wlnz.org  - hosted
by Mike Stratton, Sunday nights, 9- midnight, Eastern
Standard Time
Feel free to forward this to friends.
If you’ve received this and would like to be removed
from the list simply contact me at
dreamtrane at sbcglobal.net
You can use that same address for promotional
information.
For more information, visit www.mikestratton.com

4/13/08

Living Legends: Sonny Rollins

Miles Davis - Bluing; DIG; Prestige
Miles Davis - Move; WJZ Radio Broadcast, Birdland
1951; RARE MILES; Further Along
Thelonious Monk - Let’s Call This; THELONIOUS MONK
QUINTET BLOWS; Prestige
Thelonious Monk - Friday The 13th; THELONIOUS
MONK/SONNY ROLLINS; Prestige
Sonny Rollins - St. Thomas; SAXOPHONE COLOSSUS;
Prestige
Sonny Rollins - I’m An Old Cowhand; WAY OUT WEST;
Contemporary Records
Sonny Rollins - Freedom Suite; THE FREEDOM SUITE;
Riverside
Dizzy Gillespie - After Hours; SONNY SIDE UP; Verve
Sonny Rollins - Sonnymoon For Two; LIVE AT THE VILLAGE
VANGUARD; Blue Note
Sonny Rollins - Misterioso; VOL.2; Blue Note
Sonny Rollins - The Bridge; THE BRIDGE; RCA Victor
Sonny Rollins - Blessing In Disguise; EAST BROADWAY
RUNDOWN; Impulse
Sonny Rollins - East Broadway Rundown; EAST BROADWAY
RUNDOWN; Impulse
Sonny Rollins - On Green Dolphin Street; ON IMPULSE!
Impulse
Sonny Rollins - Why Was I Born?; WITHOUT A SONG;
Milestone
Sonny Rollins - Some Day I’ll Find You; SONNY, PLEASE;
 EmArcy Records