[JPL] PLAYLIST: 4-13-08 Sunday Jazz Matinee/WSHA FM 88.9

Benjamin Boddie bfboddie at msn.com
Sun Apr 13 23:48:24 EDT 2008

WSHA 88.9 FM
Raleigh, N.C.
www.wshafm.org<http://www.wshafm.org/>

Sunday Jazz Matinee
For The Love Of Jazz
Ben Boddie
bfboddie at msn.com<mailto:bfboddie at msn.com>

Noon
Gene Harris - There is No Greater Love - Live In London - Resonance Records - 2008
Thom Rotella 4-Tet - My Foolish Heart - Out Of The Blues - Four Bar Music - 2007
David 'Fathead' Newman - It's You Or No One - Diamonhead - High Note - 2008 3
Alma Micic - April In Paris - The Hours - CTA Records - 2008
Bill Evans - Blue In Green - Keepnews Collection - Concord Music - 2008
Vince Seneri - The Nearness Of You - The Prince's Groove - PVR Records - 2007
Connie Evingson - Heart's Desire - Little Did I Dream - Minnehaha Music - 2008
Marty Sheller Ensemble - Mahjone - Why Deny - PVR Records - 2007

1:00
John Coltrane - Rise 'N' Shine - Redy Van Gelder Remasters - Concord Music - 2008
Pete Malinverni - Istanbul - Invisible Cities - Reservoir Music - 2008
Paul Carr - Night And Day - Musically Yours - PCJ Music - 2008
Joe Williams - After You've Gone - Music To Make The Impossible Possible - Concord Music - 2008
Gene Ammons - Canadian Sunset - Boss Tenor - Concord Music - 2006
Piers Lawrence Quartet - Donna Lee - Stolen Moments - Jazz Net Media - 2007
Eric Byrd Trio +4 - Let The Good Times Roll - Brother Ray - Foxhaven Studios - 2008
David Finck Quartet - I Know - Future Day - Sound Brush Records - 2008

2:00
Stan Getz Quartet - Just Friends - Quintessence Vol. 1 - concord Music - 1998
Stephen Anderson Trio - Moments Of The Sublime - Forget Note - Summit Records - 2008
Adam Shulman Quartet - Bounce - On Second Thought - Kabocha Records - 2007
Kenia - Angel Eyes - Simply Kenia - Mooka Records - 2008
Bobby Watson - For Milt - From The Heart - Palmetto Records - 2007
Scott Robinson - TNA Blues - Forever Lasting - Arbors Records - 2008
Judy Wexler - Spooky - Dreams & Shadows - Jazzed Media - 2008
Whit Williams - I Remember Tangle - Now's The Time Big Band - Mama Records - 2008

3:00
Brad Meldau Trio - Wonderwall - Brad Meldau Trio Live - Nonesuch Records - 2008
John Beasley -The Naked Camera - Letter To Herbie - Resonance Records - 2008
John Ellis - Dance Like There Is No Tomorrow - Dance Like There Is No Tomorrow - Hyena Records - 2008
Roseanna Vitro & Kenny Werner - What Is Hip - Delirium Blues Project Serve Of Suffer - Half Note Records - 2008
Pat Metheny - The Red One - Day Trip - Nonesuch Records - 2008
Tom Scott & All Stars - Work Song - Cannon Re*Loaded - Concord Music - 2008
Karrin Allyson - E Com Esse Que Eu Vou - Imagina - Concord Music - 2008
Paul Renz Quintet - ReBop - ReBop - Gabwalk Records - 2008