Larry Thomas lrt0393 at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 13 23:51:18 EDT 2008

THEME--WALTZ FOR A RAINY BEBOP EVENING--EDDIE JEFFERSON

Benny Goodman--Sing, Sing, Sing--The War--Sony
Jimmie Lunceford--Four Or Five Times--Stomp It Off--Decca Jazz
Louis Armstrong--Black and Blue--Satch Plays Fats--Columbia
Duke Ellington--Do Nothin Til You Hear From Me--Most Requested--Columbia

Hugh Brodie--Walkin--Hugh Brodie Quintet--
Tardo Hammer--Our Delight--Look, Stop and Listen--Sharp Nine
Rene Marie--I Like You--How Can I Keep From Singing?--Maxjazz

Brad Goode--Just in Time--Nature Boy--Delmark
Eric Reed--26-2--Here--Maxjazz

Johnny Blas--Gianna--Skin and Bones--CuBop
Mario Bauza--Lourdes Lullaby--944 Columbus--Messidor
Jazz/Latin Side--Eco del Tambo--Tambolero--Saungu

Giacomo Gates--Beginning of The End--Luminosity--Double Dave
Sarah Vaughan--You're Blase--How Long Has This Been Going On?--Pablo
Dianne Reeves--I Remember--I Remember--Blue Note
Nina Simone--I Loves You Porgy--Legendary Nina Simone--BMG

Hugh Brodie--Spring Can Really Hang You Up--Hugh Brodie Quintet--
Tardo Hammer--If You Could See Me Now--Look, Stop and Listen--Sharp Nine

Clifford Jordan--John Coltrane--Highest Mountain--Muse
Gil Scot-Heron--Must Be Something--It's Your World--TVT
Richard Bougler--Blues Twilight--Blues Twilight--B-!

Jackie McLean--The Three Minors--Vertigo--Blue Note
Ron Carter--Seven Steps--Dear Miles--Blue Note
Betty Carter--In The Still Of The Night--It's Not About The Melody--Verve
John Coltrane--My Favorite Things (Live)--The Best of John Coltrane--Impulse
Woody Shaw--Tapscott's Blues--The Moontrane--32 jazz

THEME--WALTZ FOR A RAINY BEBOP EVENING--EDDIE JEFFERSON