[JPL] Apr 14, 2008 Playlist of WKPS--The Lion 90.7 FM

S. Shyam Sundar sss12 at psu.edu
Mon Apr 14 13:56:41 EDT 2008

Play List for Jazz Spectrum on WKPS: April 14, 2008 (Student DJ: Patrick Mazza)

RON MILES - My Cruel Heart - My Cruel Hart - Grama Vision (1996)
ROBERT HENDERSON - That Old Devil Moon - RH Positive - Philly
Breakdown Records (1999)
DAVID LIEBMAN - Storm Surge - The Elements: Water - Arkadia (1997)
MICHAEL MARCUS - Sun Wheels - Golden Memory - Justin Time Records (2001)
JOEL FRAHM - Soul Eyes - Sorry, No Decaf - Palmetto Records (1999)
HERBIE HANCOCK - Watermelon Man --  Head Busters - Telarc (1985)
FREDDY COLE - Word's Can't Describe - Rio De Janeiro Blue - Telarc (2001)
ALVIN QUEEN - Seven Steps To Heaven - I Ain't Looking At You - Justin
Times Records (2007)
BOOTS RANDOLPH - I'm Beginning To See The Light - A Whole New
Ballgame - ZOHO Music (2007)
SOKO - Rain - Two -- Breezeway Records (2005)
CLARK TERRY - Sumertime - Porgy and Bess - A440 Music (2004)
ROY HARGROVE - Hardgroove - Hardgroove - Verver Records (2003)
LAUREN HOOKER - Footprints On My Soul - Right Where I Belong -
Musical Legends (2006)
DAVE MULLEN AND BUTTA - Senora Cosa - Mahoney's Way - Roberts Music (2006)
ANN HAMPTON CALLOWAY - Spring Can Really Hang You Up The Most - Blues
In The Night - Telarc (2006)

SHYAM
Wednesday DJ & Director: The Jazz Spectrum (weekdays 9-11 am EST )
WKPS, The Lion 90.7 FM

Listen Live at: http://www.thelion.fm
For Playlists, go to: http://www.thelion.fm/forum/ (Click on Jazz
Spectrum and go to Show Playlists)
For Jazz Info: http://www.thelion.fm/blog/jazz

Contact me: jazz at psu.edu
Mailing Address: S. Shyam Sundar,
The Jazz Spectrum, WKPS-The Lion 90.7 FM
125, HUB-Robeson Center, Penn State University
University Park, PA 16802