[JPL] Bright Moments KBCS Bellevue-Seattle 91.3FM 414/08

Bill Barton seekandlisten at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 15:06:56 EDT 2008

Bright Moments

with Bill Barton

Monday, April 14, 2008

0000-0200

KBCS Bellevue-Seattle 91.3 FM

www.kbcs.fm

Rahsaan Roland Kirk - I Wished on the Moon - Here Comes the Whistleman -
Atlantic

Duke Ellington - Moon Maiden - The Intimate Ellington - Pablo

Sun Ra - The Cosmos - Heliocentric Worlds Vol. 1 - ESP Disk

Don Cherry - Dedication to Thomas Mapfumo - Multikulti - A&M

Chris McGregor - The Sound Begins Again & White Lies - Very Urgent - Polydor

Johnny Dyani Quartet - Song for Biko - Song for Biko - SteepleChase

Company with Lee Konitz - Sextet - Once - Incus

Tony Oxley - Eiroc/Santiel - Ichnos - RCA

(N) Cuong Vu - Never, Ever, Ever - Vu-Tet - artistShare

Charles Tolliver - Spur - The Ringer - Strata East

David Budbill & William Parker - Bugs in a Bowl and Out - Zen Mountains, Zen
Streets - Boxholder

Air - Suisse Air - Suisse Air - Novus

Charlie Haden Liberation Music Orchestra - Amazing Grace - Not in Our Name -
Verve

Muhal Richard Abrams - Blues for M. - Afrisong - India Navigation