[JPL] PLAYLIST - Afternoon Jazz w/ Jason M. Miller 91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX 04-14-08

JASON M MILLER jmmiller at my.lamar.edu
Mon Apr 14 16:02:48 EDT 2008

Afternoon Jazz
hosted by Jason M. Miller
Mon.-Fri. 1pm-3pm
91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX

Airdate: 04-14-08

Artist(s) - Song(s) - Album (Label)

    HOUR ONE

Theme

  BREAK

Andy Stroud -  (former husband of Nina Simone) Interview
including songs from: Nina Simone - Protest Anthology
                      The Essential Nina Simone
                      Little Girl Blue: Jazz As Played In An Exclusive
Side Street Club

Billie Holiday - Detour Ahead - Billie's Blues (Heritage Jazz)
Billie Holiday - Travelin' Light - Billie's Blues (Heritage Jazz)
Nina Simone - Little Girl Blue - After Hours (Verve)
Kim Nalley - September In The Rain - Need My Sugar (CE Jazz Blues)

   BREAK

Lisa Hilton - A Bit Of Soul - The New York Sessions (Ruby Slippers
Productions)
Shirley Horn - Nice N'Easy - But Beautiful: The Best Of Shirley Horn
(Verve)
Eden Atwood - I Didn't Know What Time It Was - No One Ever Tells You
(Concord)
Nina Simone - My Baby Just Cares For Me - The Songs Of Walter Donaldson
(EMI)

  BREAK