[JPL] Stolen Moments Playlist 04.14.08

Steve Rubin steve at pacific.net
Mon Apr 14 19:21:58 EDT 2008

Stolen Moments Playlist  04.14.08

Triodapaz & Joe Locke - Copacabana - Live at Jazzbaltica - Maxjazz
Bridge Quartet - Wouldn't It Be Loverly - Day - Origin
Lorraine Feather - We Appreciate You Patience -   Language - Jazzed
Media

Sean Nowell - Resolution of Self - Fireworks - Positone
Irvin Mayfield and Ellis Marsalis - My One And Only Love - Love Songs,
Ballads and Standards - Basin Street
Connie Evingson - Peel a Grape - Little Did I Dream - Minnehaha

Harry Allen & Joe Cohn - Title Cut - Stompin' The Blues - Arbors
Judy Wexler - In Love In Vain - Dreams & Shadows - Jazzed Media
Jaleel Shaw - Love For Sale - Optimism - Changu

Luis Mario Ochoa - el Carbonero - Momentos Cubanos - Cuban Music
Productions
Marcus Miller - Pluck (Interlude) - Marcus - Concord
Lionel Loueke -  Title Cut - Karibu -  Blue Note

Karrin Allyson - Estrada Branca - Imagina - Concord
Arturo O'Farrill - Cuban Blues - Song for Chico - Zoho
Stanley Jordan - Insensatez - State of Nature - Mack Ave

Bill Prouten - Low Down, Downright Nastyy Blues - Low Down, No-Good..
- Keyano
Felicia Carter - Hurricane - Feather - Alberta Records
Gust Spenos - Body and Soul - Swing Theory - Self Produced
Dick Hyman and Chris Hopkins - Oh' Lady Be Good - Teddy Wilson In 4
Hands - Victoria Co.

Victor Wooten - Song For My Farther  - Palmystery - Head Up
Grant Stewart - Young At Heart - Young At Heart - Sharp Nine
Chris Humphery - Swingin' Till The Girls Come Home - Nothing But Blue
Sky - Cadence

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
"Stolen Moments"
Mondays 2-4:00 PM