[JPL] Ty Bailey's "JUST JAZZ" Play List for 04.13.08 at WVST-FM

Ty Bailey tybaprod at comcast.net
Mon Apr 14 22:48:14 EDT 2008

Ty Bailey

Producer/Announcer

"JUST JAZZ"

"Just Jazz" is a weekly JAZZ program aired on Public Radio WVST (91.3 FM) on
Sunday night from 8-10 PM. It showcases the best in JAZZ. Current releases,
reissues and selections from past great recordings are the weekly focus.
Recording information that is both enlightening and educational is provided
for the listener. "Just Jazz" is streamed 24 hours daily at
<http://www.tybailey.com/> www.tybailey.com with a new show available
weekly.

Most Recent Show and Play List is for 04.13.08

ARTIST_____TUNE_______ALBUM

First Segment

Tobias Gebb & Trio West_Poinciana, What Time Is It?_ An Upper West Side
Story

Rick Blessing_ Jazz Man_ I'm Just The Guy For You

Keith Jarrett, Gary Peacock, Jack De Johnette_ Five Brothers_My Foolish
Heart

Second Segment

Rick Blessing_ Love Rules Tonight _ I'm Just The Guy For You

James Moody_ Country City Country_ Sax and Flute Man

Sumi Tonooka Trio_ Quantum Question_ Long Ago Today

Third Segment

Jim Snidero_ Lover Man Oh Where Can You Be_Tippin'

Madeleine Peyroux_Hey Sweet Man_Dreamland

Dewey Redman_Turn Over Baby_The Struggle Continues

Fourth Segment

Jimmy Rushing_ Just Because_Five Feet Of Soul

Piers Lawrence Quartet_ Donna Lee_Stolen Moments

Paul Car_Blue and Brown_Just Noodlin'

Fifth Segment

Karrin Allyson_ Desafinado (Slightly Out Of Tune)_ Imagina

Lenore Raphael_Joy Spring_Invitation

Ari Brown_Two Gun V_ Live At The Green Mill

Sixth Segment

Dorothy Doring_Besame Mucho_Southern Exposure

Gary Bartz_Uhuru Sasa_I've Known Rivers And Other Borders

Gary Smulyan_Chick's Tune_ More Treasures

Gloria Lynne_How Do You Keep The Music Playing_From My Heart To Yours