[JPL] drmike reports radioIO REAL JAZZ Apr 15

MIKE MATHENY drmike at radioio.com
Tue Apr 15 10:43:44 EDT 2008

Michael Matheny (drmike)
616 Triple Cove Drive, Wilkesboro, NC  28697
visit drmike on his Myspace page!!
www.myspace.com/drjazz20
www.radioio.com

radioIO Real Jazz TOP TEN  APRIL 15TH

    ARTIST             ALBUM                LABEL

1-  MACEO PARKER     Roots And Grooves     Head's Up-Tel Arc
2-  BOBBY WATSON     From The Heart         Palmetto
3-  PAT METHENY         Day Trip             Nonesuch
4-  KAREN BLIXT         Mad Hope             Hi-Fli
5-  TOM SCOTT         Cannonball Reloaded     Concord
6-  CARIBBEAN JAZZ PROJ Afro Bop Alliance    Heads Up
7-  JUDY WEXLER     Dreams And Shadows     Jazzed Media
8-  DAVID FINCK     FUTURE DAY         Soundbrush
9-  CONNIE EVINGSON     Little Did I Dream     Minnehaha
10- GONZALO RUBALCABA         Avatar         Blue Note

 radioIO Real Jazz ADDS REPORT     APRIL 15TH

    ARTIST            ALBUM                  LABEL

1-  DIANE REEVES    When You Know         Blue Note
2-  BENNIE MAUPIN   Early Reflections     Cryptogramophone
3-  BILL PROUTEN   LOW-DOWN, NO GOOD     KEYANO
4-  JAMES TAYLOR    Live At The Jazz Cafe
5-  BOBBY BROOM   The Way I Play             Origin

Still accepting catalogue material for Vocal Jazz, Big Band, and Jazz
Standards..

Thanks for sending the great music for our audience.. let me know if I
can help..
or answer any questions..

regards,
drmike