[JPL] Promo CD sales / disposal question

Dr. Jazz drjazz at drjazz.com
Tue Apr 15 14:58:25 EDT 2008

I would rather see the surplus cd's be thrown out then to be sold.
These cd's originated specifically as promos and as such were "off the
books" in regards to both the record company and the artist.  Not only
would neither receive any monies from the sale, any potential profit
sale would be lost in such a transaction.

Folks, our industry is hurting big time!  Let's allow the record
companies, and especially the hard working musicians, the ability to
stay in business!

-Dr.
P.S.  If you do not want to add to your local landfill, donate the cd's
to your local library or similar entity instead.

--
Dr. Jazz
Dr. Jazz Operations