[JPL] Promo CD sales / disposal question

RLeppjazz at aol.com RLeppjazz at aol.com
Tue Apr 15 17:37:07 EDT 2008

I would like to second the opinion of Steven Briggs (Blue Night  Records).
There are already many folks and even stores, reselling used  CDs, for which we
receive no money.  Why not take the chance that someone  will pick up a copy
of a used CD at a cheap (or even free) price and then spend  money on catching
the group live or better yet, hiring the group.

I can certainly understand the opposite point of view, but losing a few
sales will make a very small difference in the long run.

Rick  Leppanen
Modern Hot Records & Pearl  Django
www.pearldjango.com

206-932-1448