[JPL] PLAYLIST - WSHA 4/14/08 Straight No Chaser

Susan Reeves susan at susanreeves.net
Tue Apr 15 23:21:10 EDT 2008

PLAYLIST:
WSHA 88.9 Raleigh -  Straight No Chaser,   Monday Edition (Susan Reeves)
Monday April 14, 2008      8- 11:00 pm
(artist- song title - cd) (*- recent release)

 8:06
Whit Williams - Little Rootie Tootie  (Now's the Time)*
Joe Locke - Sixth Sense  (Sticks and Strings) *
Karrin Allyson  -Desafinado  (Imagina) *
Roberta Piket  -  Up Up and Away  (Love and Beauty) *
Bobby Watson - Deep Pockets  (From the Heart) *
Judy Wexler -  Don't Be on the Outside  (Dreams and Shadows) *
Aquiles Baez - El trompo enrollao   (La Patilla) *
Luis Mario Ochoa - Simbiosis   (Momentos Cubanos) *

9:06
Virginia Mayhew - Rhythm-a-ning    (A Simple Thank You) *
Charles Lloyd Quartet - La Colline de Monk   (Rabo de Nube)*
Frank Kimbrough - Wig Wise  (Air) *
Karen Blixt - Seventh Heaven  (Mad Hope) *
Jaleel Shaw - Flipside   (Optimism) *
Richard Boulger - The Other Side  (Blues Twilight)*
Felicity Carter -  Hooray for You  (Step Lightly)*
Ed Saindon - Silent Serenity  (Depth of Emotion) *

10:06
Tigran Hamasyan - Well You Needn't  (New Era) *
Richard Underhill  - A Few Things   (Moment in Time)*
Connie Evingson - I Want to Be  a Sideman  (Little Did I Dream) *
Stephen Anderson -  Moments of the Sublime  (Forget Not)*
Miles From India -  All Blues (Produced by Bob Belden) *
Moss - i carry your heart with me  (Moss) *
Carla Bley  - Two Banana  (The Lost Chords find Paolo Fresu) *
Moss - Shadows and Light  (Moss) *

WSHA 88.9 FM
Raleigh, N.C.
www.wshafm.org

**Support Live Music**
Susan Reeves
PO Box 3047
Durham, NC  27715
susan at susanreeves.net
www.susanreeves.net
Straight No Chaser - 88.9 fm - WSHAfm.org