[JPL] Unconscious Desires playlist from KSJS 90.5 FM

kevin ariente kevin at ksjs.org
Wed Apr 16 00:38:07 EDT 2008

Unconscious Desires playlist
for 15 April 2008

6pm

Nicola Conte--Quiet Nights--Re: Jazz
Paul Carr--Mamacita--Musically Yours
Jeff Healey--Sugar Sweet--Mess of Blues
Charlie Musselwhite--I Had Trouble--Sanctuary
Pacifika--Sol--Asuncion
Marcus Miller--Rampage--The Sun Don't Lie
Modern Groove Syndicate--Miss Popular--Miss Popular
Nick Vayenas--Circuit Dialog--Synesthesia
Al Basile--Just Wait and See--The Tinge
Bruce Saunders--Another Happy Drinking Song--8X5

7pm

Isaac Hayes--Soul Fiddle--Movement
Victor Wooten--Flex--Palmystery
Michael Burks--Strange Feeling--Iron Man
Susheela Raman--Chordhiya--Music For Crocodiles
A.C. Marias--Just Talk--One of Our Girls is Missing
Bjorkestra--Human Behavior--Enjoy!
Fahir Atakoglu--Trapped--Istanbul in Blue
Mingus Big Band--Eat That Chicken--Essential Mingus Big Band
Jaleel Shaw--Flipside--Optimism

8pm

Edgar Froese--Heatwave City--Beyond the Storm
Matt Jorgensen+451--Helter Skelter--Another Morning
Charles Stallings--2999--Blues Evolution
Lizzy Mercier Descloux--Hard-Boiled Babe--Press Colour
Jamshied Sharifi--One--One
Bela Karoli--Carnage--Furnished Rooms
Rob Brown--Ghost Dog--Crown Trunk Root Funk
Matt Haviland--Beyond Good and Evil--Beyond Good and Evil
Stanton Moore--Over (Compensation)--Emphasis! (on Parenthesis)
Ryan Blotnick--Thinning Air--Music Needs You

9pm

Mikey Hart & Zakir Hussain--Kaluli Groove--Global Drum Project
Donald Byrd--Think Twice--Droppin' Science
Albert Castiglia--Twister--These Are the Days
Oliver Mtukudzi--Kunze Kwadoka--African Party
The Mandators--Coat of Many Colours--Power of the People
Adam Rudolph--Walking the Curve--Dream Garden
Steve Khan--Uncle Roy--The Suitcase
Hadley Caliman--Kickin' On the Inside--Gratitude

Kevin Foley Ariente
KSJS 90.5 FM
Unconscious Desires
Funk/Jazz/Blues/World/Beyond