[JPL] Playlist WGBH 8 pm - mid. 4/15

Eric Jackson eric-jackson at comcast.net
Wed Apr 16 00:48:56 EDT 2008

Tuesday, April 15, 8pm–midnight, WGBH 89.7

	8:00pm

8:06pm
Jim Hall & Pat Metheny: Farmer's Trust, Jim Hall & Pat Metheny (Telarc
83442)

8:13pm
Bobby Hutcherson: Step Lightly, The Kicker (Blue Note 21437)

8:29pm
Dizzy Gillespie: Caravan, A Portrait Of Duke Ellington (Verve 817107)

8:35pm
Karrin Allyson: O Morro Nao Tem Vez, Imagina Songs Of Brasil (Concord 30428)

8:40pm
Caribbean Jazz Project: Soul Sauce, Afro Bop Alliance (Heads Up 3137)

8:49pm
Mary Lou Williams: A Grand Night For Swinging, A Grand Night For
Swinging (HighNote 7180)

8:56pm
Roberta Piket: I'm My Everything, Love And Beauty (Thirteenth Note 002)

Live interview with Rebecca Parris

9:04pm
Rebecca Parris: How Insensitive, Live At Chan's (Shira 1002)

9:19pm
Rebecca Parris: Street Of Dreams, Love Comes And Goes (Entertainment
Exclusives 1001)

9:30pm
Rebecca Parris: With One More Look At You, Love Comes And Goes
(Entertainment Exclusives 1001)

9:43pm
Rebecca Parris: He Comes To Me For Comfort, Spring (Jazz Masters 65076)

9:56pm
Rebecca Parris: Not Like This, Spring (Music Masters 65076)

10:00am
Luther Hughes and the Cannonball-Coltrane Project: All Blues,
Spectacular! (Primrose Lane 011)

10:08pm
Bobby Watson: Deep Pockets, From The Heart (Palmetto 2130)

10:16pm
Eric Alexander: One For Steve, Prime Time (HighNote 7201)

10:26pm
Various Artists: Jive Samba, Cannon Re-Loaded (Concord 30236)

10:33pm
Roy Hargrove: Nostalgia, Family (Verve 314527630)

10:39pm
Richard Boulger: Blues Twilight, Blues Twilight (b-1 002)

10:49pm
Thom Rotella 4-tet: My Foolish Heart, Out Of The Blues (Four Bar)

10:56pm
Lionel Loueke: Skylark, Karibu (Blue Note 02465)

11:06pm
Paul Carr: Y Todavia La Quiero, Musically Yours (PCJ)

11:15pm
Pharoah Sanders: Hum-Allah-Hum-Allah-Hum Allah, Jewels Of Thought
(Impulse 247)

11:33pm
Stanley Jordan: All Blues, State Of Nature (Mack Avenue 1040)

11:41pm
Be-Bop Guitars: Freshly Painted Blues, Freshly Painted Blues (Baboian
Music 002)

11:47pm
Pat Metheny: Calvin's Keys, Day Trip (Nonesuch 376828)

11:56pm
Roberta Gambarini/Hank Jones: People Time, You Are There (Emarcy 0010622)

Airtimes are approximate.

Eric Jackson
Mon - Thurs 8 pm - mid.
89.7 FM WGBH Boston