[JPL] Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - Honolulu - 4/15/08

Don Gordon dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Wed Apr 16 06:42:47 EDT 2008

Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO - Honolulu - Monday April 14, 2008
8:00pm - Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Keheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
Maynard Ferguson - The One And Only - Without A Song - (MFT)
*David Wild - Wild Sides - Año Pasado - (WM)
Ben Paterson - Breathing Space - Dancing In The Dark - (OA2)
*Grace Kelly - Every Road I Walked - I Remember April - (Pazz)
*Jim Rotondi - Four Of A Kind - Ruth - (Posi-Tone)
David 'Fathead' Newman - Diamondhead - New York State Of Mind - (HighNote)
Pledge Drive 2008
9:00pm
*Mike Barone - By Request - Five Foot Two - (Rhubarb)
Helio Alves - Portrait In Black And White - You Must Believe In Spring - (Reservoir)
Fabian Zone Trio - The Masters Return! - My One And Only Love - (CAP)
John Hicks - Nightwind - Misty - (HighNote)
Pete Christlieb - For Heaven's Sake - I Won't Dance - (CARS)
Pledge Drive 2008
10:00pm
Bob Florence - With All The Bells And Whistles - With All The Bells And Whistles - (MAMA)
Clayton Brothers - The Music - On The Trail - (Capri)
*Michel Petrucciani - Trio Live In Stuttgart - Cantabile - (Dreyfus)
Alex Murzyn - self titled - Space Between Us - (Kamei)
Bob James + Kirk Whalum - Joined At The Hip - Tell Me Something Nice - (Warner Bros.)
Ray Obiedo - Perfect Crime - One Look, One Smile - (Windham Hill)
*Caribbean Jazz Project - Afro Bop Alliance - Stolen Moments - (Heads Up)
11:00pm
*Chick Corea/Gary Burton - The New Crystal Silence - La Fiesta - (Concord)
Joe Magnarelli - Always There - Always there - (Criss Cross)
*Grant Stewart - Young At Heart - You're My Thrill - (Sharp 9)
*Doug MacDonald - Beautiful Friendship - Serenata - (Blujazz)
*Alex Graham - Brand New - All The Things You Are - (Origin)
*Pamela Hines - Return - I'm Through With Love - (Spice-Rack)

*Indicates new release