[JPL] PLAYLIST - Afternoon Jazz w/ Jason M. Miller 91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX 04-15-08

JASON M MILLER jmmiller at my.lamar.edu
Wed Apr 16 11:53:44 EDT 2008

Afternoon Jazz
hosted by Jason M. Miller
Mon.-Fri. 1pm-3pm
91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX
www.kvlu.org

Airdate: 04-15-08

Artist(s) - Song(s) - Album (Label)

    HOUR ONE

Theme

  BREAK

Benny Golson - Five Spot After Dark - Good Time Blues (Savoy Jazz)
Illinois Jacquet - Don't Blame Me - Good Time Blues (Savoy Jazz)

  BREAK

Brandi Disterheft - Dah Knee Low - Debut (Superfran)
Dave Liebman & Group - Margarine - Looking For The Light (CCB)
Chet Baker - The Best Thing For You - The Best Thing For You (A&M)

  BREAK

Danilo Perez - Time On My Hands - Danilo Perez (Novus/RCA)

  BREAK

    HOUR TWO

Ted Kooshian's Standard Orbit Quartet - Captain Kangaroo - Ted
Kooshian's Standard Orbit Quartet (Summit)

  BREAK

Trio Da Paz & Joe Locke - Wave - Live At Jazzbaltica (MaxJazz)
Jon Mayer - Spring Can Really Hang You Up The Most - So Many Stars
(Reservoir)
Roberta Gambarini & Hank Jones - How Are Things In Glocca Morra? - You
Are There (Emarcy)

  BREAK

Ella Fitzgerald - Mack The Knife - 18 Greatest (Direct Source)
Ella Fitzgerald w/ Chick Webb & His Orchestra - Undecided - 18 Greatest
(Direct Source)
Dee Daniels - Our Day Will Come - Jazzinit (Origin)

  BREAK