[JPL] PLAYLIST - Afternoon Jazz w/ Jason M. Miller 91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX 04-16-08

JASON M MILLER jmmiller at my.lamar.edu
Wed Apr 16 16:09:31 EDT 2008

Afternoon Jazz
hosted by Jason M. Miller
Mon.-Fri. 1pm-3pm
91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX

Airdate: 04-16-08

Artist(s) - Song(s) - Album (Label)

    HOUR ONE

Theme

  BREAK
Sabertooth - It's Surely Gonna Flop If It Ain't Got That Bop - Dr.
Midnight: Live At The Green Mill (Delmark)
Larry Willis - Theme From Star Trek - The Offering (HighNote)

  BREAK
Gary Brunotte - Agua De Beber - Manic Moments (Sincopato)
Dave Brubeck - Jimmy Van Heusen Medley - All The Things We Are
(Atlantic)

  BREAK
Roberta Gambarini & Hank Jones - Come Sunday - You Are There (Emarcy)

  BREAK
Ella Fitzgerald - My Heart And I Decided - 18 Greatest (Direct Source)
w/ The Delta Rhythm Boys
Gail Pettis - I Just Found Out About Love - May I Come In? (OA2)

  BREAK

    HOUR TWO

  Brandi Disterheft Interview

Brandi Disterheft - Auto-Beauties - Debut (Superfran)

  Brandi Disterheft Interview continues

Brandi Disterheft - Pennywort - Debut (Superfran)

  Brandi Disterheft Interview continues

Brandi Disterheft - Duke's Dead - Debut (Superfran)

  Brandi Disterheft Interview continues

Brandi Disterheft - Dah Knee Low - Debut (Superfran)

  BREAK
Betty Carter - I'm All Smiles - Feed The Fire (Verve)
Joe Beck & John Abercrombie - Beautiful Love - Coincidence (Whaling
City Sound)

  BREAK
Jack Teagarden - I'm Gonna Stomp Mr. Henry Lee - That's A Serious Thing
(Bluebird/RCA)
w/ Bud Freeman Orchestra

  BREAK
Count Basie (Jones-Smith Incorporated) - Oh, Lady Be Good - The
Essential Count Basie, Vol.1 (Columbia)