[JPL] Jazz from Gallery 41 Playlist; Wednesday, April 16, 2008; 10 AM to Noon Pacific

Ron J Pelletier ron.pelletier at gallery41.com
Wed Apr 16 19:44:21 EDT 2008

Jazz from Gallery 41 Playlist
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
10 AM to Noon Pacific
*         Bridge Quartet / Exidence / Day (Origin)
*         Bryan Doherty / Zigurat / Rigamarole (Origin)
*         Dawn Clement / Oh Love That Will Not Let Me Go / Break (Origin)
*         Jacob Young / Out Of Night / Sideways (ECM)
*         Ketil Bjornstad / The Return Of Per Ulv / Life In Leipzig (ECM)
*         John Balke / Chapter I / Book Of Velocities (ECM)
*         Marilyn Mazur & Jan Garbarek / Elixir / Elixir (ECM)
*         Marilyn Crispell / Gathering Light / Vignettes (ECM)
*         Jessica Williams / Spoken Softly / Song For A New Century (Origin)
*         Alex Graham / Save Your Love For Me / Brand New (Origin)
*         Doug Miller / Ballad For Don & Midge / Regeneration  (Origin)
*         Matt Jorgensen / Power To The People / Another Morning (Origin)
*         MeShell NdegeoCello / Heaven / Spirit Music
 (Shanachie)
*         Abdullah Ibrahim / Imam / Africa Tears and Laughter (Enja)
*         Bobby Watson / Purple Flowers / From The Heart (Palmetto)
*         Pat Metheny / When We Were Free / Day Trip (Nonesuch)
*         Steve Lacy / Papa’s Midnite Hop / Trickles (Black Saint)
Send Submissions for Airplay to:
Gallery 41
PO Box 8415
Berkeley, CA 94707
Recent adds to our Playlist/Rotation
Live Broadcasts (check schedule)
Streaming and available 24/7/365:
*         Jacob Young / Sideways (ECM)
*         Marilyn Mazur & Jan Garbarek / Elixir (ECM)
*         Ketil Bjornstad & Terje Rypdal / Life In Leipzig (ECM)
*         John Balke / Book Of Velocities (ECM)
*         Marilyn Crispell / Vignettes (ECM)
*         Charles Lloyd / Rabo De Nube (ECM)
*         Jessica Williams / Songs For A New Century (Origin)
*         Doug Miller / Regeneration (Origin)
*         Bridge Quartet / Day (Origin)
*         Bobby Broom / The Way I Play (Origin)
*         Bobby Watson / From The Heart (Palmetto)
*         Matt Jorgensen / Another Morning (Origin)
*         Dawn Clement / Break (Origin)
*         Alex Graham / Brand New (Origin)
*         Brian Doherty / Rigamarole (Origin)
Ron Pelletier - “Jazz from Gallery 41”
Streaming 24/7 & Broadcasting Live From Our Studios
Overlooking The San Francisco Bay
Check Our Broadcast Schedule For Times
Looking forward.
Ron J. Pelletier
Gallery 41 <http://www.gallery41.com/>
PO Box 8415; Berkeley, CA 94707
Tel: 510.528.0326 / Fax: 510.528.6777
Straight Ahead & Strive For Tone - A Jazz Blog
<http://jazzfromgallery41.blogspot.com/>