[JPL] Playlist WGBH pm - mid. 4/16

Eric Jackson eric-jackson at comcast.net
Thu Apr 17 00:55:55 EDT 2008

Wednesday, April 16, 8pm–midnight, WGBH 89.7

	8:00pm

8:07am
Booker Ervin: I Can't Get Started, The Space Book (Prestige 896)

8:17pm
Kurt Elling: My Foolish Heart, Live In Chicago (Blue Note 22211 )

8:31pm
Lew Tabackin: Desert Lady, Desert Lady (Concord 4411)

8:41pm
TK Blue: Ancestral Callings, Follow The North Star (Jaja 002)

8:51pm
Jaleel Shaw: Optimism, Optimism (Changu 001)

9:04pm
Roy Haynes: Reflection, We Three (Prestige/New Jazz 196)

9:08pm
Jae Sinnett: Bum's Rush, It's Telling...A Drummer's Perspective (J-Nett
8116)

9:14pm
Marty Sheller: Mahjong, Why Deny (PVR 1001)

Live interview with Dominique Eade

9:24pm
Dominique Eade: The Ruby And The Pearl, The Ruby And The Pearl (Accurate
3924)

9:41am
Dominique Eade: My Resistance Is Low, My Resistance Is Low (Accurate 3925)

10:00pm
Dominique Eade/Jed Wilson: Open, Open Door (Jazz Project 3001)

10:10pm
Dominique Eade: Hans Christian, The Long Way Home (RCA 63296)

10:15pm
Laszlo Gardony: The Transit, Dig Deep (Sunnyside 4008)

10:22pm
Branford Marsalis: Hope, Braggtown (Marsalis Music/Rounder 87494600)

10:33pm
Felice Pomeranz: Lazy Afternoon, Felicidade (Gilded Harps)

10:40pm
Miguel Zenon: Penta, Awake (Marsalis Music 74946-0009)

10:48pm
Luther Hughes and the Cannonball-Coltrane Project: Sabai Sabai,
Spectacular! (Primrose Lane 011)

10:55pm
Horace Silver: Que Pasa (trio version), Song For My Father (Blue Note 99002)

11:04pm
Judy Wexler: Dreams & Shadows (Delilah), Dreams & Shadows (Jazzed Media
1031)

11:08pm
Sumi Tonooka: Renewal, Long Ago Today (ARC 2116)

11:13pm
Miles Davis: If I Were A Bell , The Jazz Giants Play Frank Loesser Heart
& Soul (Prestige 24193)

11:24pm
Marian McPartland: Turn Around, Twilight World (Concord 30528)

11:30pm
Charles Lloyd: Migration Of Soul, Rabo de Nube (ECM 2053)

11:39pm
Eric Alexander: Some Other Time, Prime Time (HighNote 7201)

11:48pm
Lou Rawls/Les McCann: I'm Gonna Move To The Outskirts Of Town, Stormy
Monday (Blue Note 91441)

11:52am
Irvin Mayfield & Ellis Marsalis: Yesterdays, Love Songs, Ballads and
Standards (Basin Street 0405)

Airtimes are approximate.

Eric Jackson
Mon - Thurs 8 pm - mid.