[JPL] Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - Honolulu - 4/16/08

Don Gordon dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Thu Apr 17 06:30:28 EDT 2008

  Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO - Honolulu - Wednesday April 16, 2008
8:00pm - Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Keheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
*Whit Williams - Now's The Time - This Is What It Is - (MAMA)
Steve Bach - More Than A Dream - Samba School - (Soundwings)
*Luther Hughes - Spectacular! - Spectacular - (Primrose Lane)
*Miles Black - Some Enchanted Evening - On The Sunny Side Of The Street - (Cellar Live)
*Brad Goode - Nature Boy - Nature Boy - (Delmark)
Dave Brubeck - Time Out - Take Five - (Columbia)
Pledge Drive 2008
9:00pm
*Westchester Jazz Orchestra - All In - (No Longer) In The Mood - (WJO)
Carl Saunders - Out Of The Blue - Stella By Starlight - (SNL)
*Thom Rotella - Out Of The Blues - I Hear A Rhapsody - (Four Bar)
*David 'Fathead' Newman - Diamondhead - It's You Or No One - (HighNote)
*Vince Seneri - The Prince's Groove - Renegade Man - (PVR)
Pledge Drive 2008
10:00pm
*Bruce Eskovitz - Invitation - Invitation - (Pacific Coast Jazz)
Phil Upchurch - Love Is Strange - Midnight Blue - (Go Jazz)
*Irvin Mayfield & Ellis Marsalis - Love Songs, Ballads And Standards - You And I - (Basin Street)
Norman Connors - Remember Who You Are - You And I - (MoJazz)
*Caribbean Jazz Project - Afro Bop Alliance - Five For Elvin - (Heads Up)
Gabe Baltazar - Birdology - The Wind - (French Sound)
Freddie Hubbard - Red Clay - Delphia - (CTI)
Fattburger - Living In Paradise - One More Time - (Intima)
*Diane Schuur - Some Other Time - Nice Work If You Can Get It - (Concord)
11:00pm
Bill Ramsey/Milt Kleeb - "Red" Kellys Heroes - Everything I Love - (CARS)
Pete Christlieb - Self Portrait - Close Enough Love - (Bosco)
Keith Jarrett - At The Blue Note - Days Of Wine And Roses - (ECM)
Clayton Brothers - The Music - Misty - (Capri)
*Grace Kelly - Every Road I Walked - So Nice - (Pazz)
*Tropea - Take Me Back To The Ol' School - Cute Song - (STP)

*Indicates new release