[JPL] Bobby Broom record

georgetfuller at juno.com georgetfuller at juno.com
Thu Apr 17 22:37:17 EDT 2008

     Bobby's  playing is good  ,, the sound quality could have been better ( it's just  O K  )  and audiance noise ?  That is one of the issues that blows my mind  // Attend the Monterey Jazz Festival or jazz gig at Kuumbwa Santa Cruz or jazz venue around the central  California Coast or northern California  -- you can hear every note of the performing musicians -- the audiance is attentive and very respectful of who is on stage and the other people at the event who are there to hear the concert //  we have recieved releases of great ballads only to hear an audiance  ( for instance  at the blue note  ) that think it's all about them  //   please ,, enact a no talking policy at least during  the performance of a ballad // over 800 concerts later at the Jazz  and Blues  Company  KRML  since 1995  -   the audiance is cool - George Fuller / Facilities Director KRML Carmel , Ca.