[JPL] Bobby Broom record

MICHAEL P STRATTON dreamtrane at sbcglobal.net
Thu Apr 17 22:44:36 EDT 2008

I'm reminded of the Jim Hall/Ron Carter album, "Alone
Together". The playing is very subdued, and there
seems to be conversations, clinking glasses, laughter
and all kinds of noises through the whole thing.

I haven't listened to the Bobby Broom yet.

Mike Stratton

--- "georgetfuller at juno.com" <georgetfuller at juno.com>