[JPL] Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - Honolulu - 4/17/08

Don Gordon dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Fri Apr 18 06:43:10 EDT 2008

Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO - Honolulu - Thursday April 17, 2008
8:00pm - Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Keheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
*Steve Huffsteter - Live At Café 322 - Dream Waltz - (SH)
Claudio Roditi - Three Four One - On Green Dolphin Street - (Nagel Heyer)
*Alex Graham - Brand New - Where Or When - (Origin)
*Jeff Libman - Not Even The Rain - Tangerine - (Tempest)
*Vince Seneri - The Prince's Groove - The Prince's Groove - (PVR)
Larry Ham - Carousel - What A Difference A Day Made - West Village
Pledge Drive 2008
9:00pm
*Rob Parton - Just One Of Those Things - Just One Of Those Things - (Sea Breeze)
Tardo Hammer - Tardo's Tempo - The Last Time I Saw Paris - (Sharp 9)
*Jim Rotondi - Four Of A Kind - What Kind Of Fool Am I - (Posi-Tone)
Rique Pantoja - And Chet Baker - Arborway - (Tropical Storm)
*Joe Locke - Sticks And Strings - A Word Before You Go - (Jazz Eyes)
*Roberta Gambarini & Hank Jones - You Are There - You're Getting To Be A Habit With Me - (EmArcy)
Pledge Drive 2008
10:00pm
*Westchester Jazz Orchestra - All In - Peace - (WJO)
Joe Magnarelli - Why Not - How Deep Is The Ocean - (Criss Cross)
Gilson Schachnik - Raw - Corcovado - (Brownstone)
Gilson Schachnik - Raw - Triste - (Brownstone)
*Luther Hughes - Spectacular! - Capistrano - (Primrose Lane)
Stan Getz - Apasionado - Midnight Ride - (A&M)
11:00pm
*Chick Corea/Gary Burton - The New Crystal Silence - Brasilia - (Concord)
*Gary Matsumoto - Days Ahead - But Not For Me - (SP)
*David 'Fathead' Newman - Diamondhead - Star Eyes - (HighNote)
Ralph Moore - Moore Makes Four - My Romance - (Concord)
Wes Montgomery - Fusion - In The Wee Small Hours Of The Morning - (Riverside)
Billy Taylor/Gerry Mulligan - Live At MCG - Laura - (MCG)
Ahmad Jamal - Chicago Revisited - Be My Love - (Telarc)
Miles Davis - Steamin' With Miles Davis - When I Fall In Love - (Prestige)

*Indicates new release