[JPL] Bobby Broom record

MICHAEL P STRATTON dreamtrane at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 18 07:15:22 EDT 2008

Okay - now I've listened to the disc and I know what
you mean. Espescially on "Fly Me To The Moon" I want
to yell "Shut UP!" at the audience. But looking at the
notes I see that this was recorded at a weekly
Wednesday night gig at a steakhouse in Chicago.

Interesting about the mic placement, though.

And I think the band sounds great.

Mike Stratton