[JPL] WDIY: Playlist & Doodlin'

Mo Noretsky mo.noretsky at verizon.net
Thu Apr 17 20:49:34 EDT 2008

WDIY-FM (88.1 and webcasting on wdiy.org)
community public radio/NPR affiliate serving the Lehigh Valley region
of PA
(Allentown, Bethlehem, Easton)
301 Broadway
Bethlehem, PA 18015
610-694-8100
Mo Noretsky, WDIY Jazz Coordinator
mo.noretsky at verizon.net
Top Station Plays - 4/15/2008 (20 hours of weekly Jazz/Blues
Programming)
Top 10
Bobby Watson - From the Heart - Palmetto
Irvin Mayfield & Ellis Marsalis - Love Songs, Ballads & Standards -
Basin St.
Tom Scott - Cannon ReLoaded - Concord
Chick Corea & Gary Burton - The New Crystal Silence - Concord
David Finck - Future Day - Soundbrush
Dawn Clement - Break - Origin
Karrin Allyson - Imagina - Concord
David 'Fathead' Newman - Diamondhead - High Note
Michael Pedicin - Everything Starts Now - Jazz Hut
Judy Wexler - Dreams & Shadows - Jazzed Media
11-20
Jim Rotondi - Four of a Kind - Posi-Tone
Libby York - Here With You - self
Pat Metheny - Day Trip - Nonesuch
Ed Saindon & Dave Liebman - Depth of the Emotion - World Improvised
Music
Maceo Parker - Roots & Grooves - Heads Up
Tigran Hamasyan - New Era - BluJazz
Piers Lawrence - Stolen Moments - JazzNet Media
Brad Mehldau - Live - Nonesuch
Connie Evingson w/Dave Frishberg - Little Did I Dream - Minnehaha
Tom Tallitsch - Medicine Man - OA2
and...
Lionel Loueke - Karibu - Blue Note
Larry Willis - The Offering - High Note
Eliane Elias - Something For You - Blue Note
David Brandom - No Way Out - BluJazz
Luther Hughes & Cannonball-Coltrane Project - Spectacular! - Primrose
Lane
Susie Arioli w/ Jordan Officer - Live - Justin Time
Phil Woods & Carl Saunders - Fallout! - Play Mancini - Jazzed Media
Karen Blixt - Mad Hope - Hi-Fli
Alex Graham - Brand New - Origin
Catherine Russell - Sentimenatl Streak - World Village
Virginia Mayhew - A Simple Thank You - Renma
Jack Sheldon - It's What I Do - Butterfly
Roberta Gambarini & Hank Jones - You Are There - Emarcy
Marian McPartland - Twilight World - Concord
Matt Haviland - Beyond Good And Evil - Connotation
Vince Seneri - The Prince's Groove - self
Paul Carr - Musically Yours - PCJ Music
Adam Shulman  - On Second Thought - Kabocha
Thom Rotella - Out of the Blues - Four Bar
Melody Gardot - Worrisome Heart - Verve
Whit Williams - Featuring Slide Hampton & Jimmy Heath - Mama
Duke Ellington Legacy - Thank-You Uncle Edward - Renma
Giacomo Gates  - Luminosity - Doubledave
Frank Kimbrough - Solo Piano - Palmetto
Grazyna Auguscik & Paulinho Garcia - Andanca - GMA
Holly Cole - Holly Cole - Koch
Richard Boulger - Blues Twilight - b-1 Music
Ben Allison - Little Things Run the World - Palmetto
Quartet San Francisco - Whirled Chamber Music - ViolinJazz
Steve Nelson - Sound-Effect - High Note
Hendrik Meurkens - Sambatropolis - Zoho
Adds:
Louie Bellson & Clark Terry - Lewis & Clark Expedition 2 - Percussion
Power
Lorraine Feather - Language - Jazzed Media
Dick Hyman & Chris Hopkins - Teddy Wilson in 4 Hands - Victoria Company
Lionel Loueke - Karibu - Blue Note
Arturo O'Farrill - Song for Chico - Zoho

Doodlin' - April 17, 2008 - Host: Mo Noretsky
Artist - Song - Album - Label
Lambert, Hendricks & Ross - Doodlin' (Theme) - Twisted - Rhino
John Ellis - I Miss You Molly - Dance Like There's No Tomorrow - Hyena
Michael Pedicin - This Way Out - Everything Starts Now - Jazz Hut

Louie Bellson & Clark Terry - Back to the Basics - Lewis & Clark
Expedition 2 - Percussion Power
Lorraine Feather - Waiting Tables - Language - Jazzed Media
Susie Arioli - Pennies from Heaven - Live - Justin Time
Thom Rotella - The Way You Look Tonight - Out of the Blues - Four Bar

Lionel Loueke - Naima - Karibu - Blue Note
Dawm Clement - Singing Hands - Break - Origin
Arturo O'Farrill - Cuban Blues - Song for Chico - Zoho

Scott Robinson - To You - Ever Lasting - Arbors
Judy Wexler - Dreams and Shadows (Delilah) - Dreams & Shadows -
Jazzed Media
Felicia Carter - Today - Feather - Alberta
Doug MacDonald - Bye Bye Baby - Beautiful Friendship - BluJazz

Mitch Paliga - Blues for October - Fall Night - Origin
Matt Jorgensen - Ohio - Another Morning - Origin
Karen Blixt - Time for Earth - Mad Hope - HiFli

Connie Evingson w/Dave Frishberg - Listen Here - Minnehana
Dick Hyman & Chris Hopkins - These Foolish Things - Teddy Wilson in 4
Hands - Victoria Company
Irvin Mayfield & Ellis Marsalis - My One and Only Love - Love Songs,
Ballads & Standards - Basin St
Paulien - I'm On a Cloud - Paulien - Brik
Horace Silver - Doodlin' (Theme) - Best of - Blue Note