[JPL] Jazz After IAJEN

TomtheJazzman tomthejazzman at embarqmail.com
Fri Apr 18 17:33:54 EDT 2008

Now that we are in the process of understanding the demise of IAJE it
might be worthwhile to look into the future.

The Jazz Summit in Rochester is two months away and it is time for you
to step up to the plate and get registered and participate in this
worthwhile event.  Your failure to make this event a success could do to
JazzWeek what Toronto did to IAJE.  And the trickle down could also mean
the end of the JPL!

I urge you to now make your registration, plans and so on to be in
Rochester as we chart a course for this art form in sessions that are
small, congenial and productive.  Now that you know you will not be
going to IAJE in Seattle make it to Rochester in late June.

ALOHA
Tom