[JPL] The official word from IAJE

Paul Combs pcomb at comcast.net
Fri Apr 18 20:50:20 EDT 2008

As a member of the IAJE Massachusetts State Unit Executive board, I have
to say that such a decision would be indeed horrific.  Our state
organization is well-run and solvent, as I imagine are the others.
Since we have, separate by-laws and our own 501c3 standing, I think it
would be a stretch to try to attach our assets in this, but I am not a
lawyer, so I will have to wait and see how it plays out.

The IAJE conference has been so important to me on so many levels that I
am literally in shock - walking around dazed and mumbling, and trying to
stay focused on the things that I need to do.

looking forward to it, and to seeing as many of you as can make it.

Paul Combs