[JPL] IAJE

Dr. Jazz drjazz at drjazz.com
Fri Apr 18 21:06:44 EDT 2008

 From Chuck Owen's letter:
I want to assure you the IAJE Board has acted responsibly, ethically,
and with a sense of urgency ever since it was blindsided last fall with
the discovery of the extent of the accumulated association debt.

BLINDSIDED??  I'm sorry, but the IAJE Board screwed up big time.  If
they acted responsibly, they would have never been blindsided.  I have
it from a well placed source that the organization still owes hundreds
of thousands from the first Toronto convention and even earlier than that.

-Dr.

--
Dr. Jazz
Dr. Jazz Operations