[JPL] PLAYLIST:WBCX 89.1 FM Cafe Jazz April 14,2008

jazzhead jazzhead at bellsouth.net
Sat Apr 19 08:36:43 EDT 2008

Playlist for Café Jazz on WBCX 89.1 FM for Apr 14,2008

Part of our " Melodic Monday Night" line-up.

Featuring "Café Jazz" with Mark Dove from 6PM to 8PM

Playlist for April 14, 2008

Hour 1

CONNIE EVINGSON/DAVE FRISHBERG - "Little Did I Dream" - Little Did I Dream - (Minnehaha Music)

GINGER AND SCOTT - "On a Slow Boat to China" - Dreamsville - (indep)

SARA GAZAREK - "Ev'ry Time We Say Goodbye" - Yours - (Native Language)

NANCY STEARNS - "I Don't Say Anything" - With Rhyme But For No Particular Reason - (indep)

TIERNEY SUTTON - "Remember Me (Recordame)" - Unsung Heroes - (Telarc)

GRAZYNA AUGUSCIK/PAULINHO GARCIA - "Casa Forte" - Andanca - (indep)

SERGIO MENDES AND BRASIL '66 - "Scarborough Fair" - Fool On the Hill - (A&M)

PAUL WEST/MARK BROWN - "Laughing to Keep From Cryin" - Words and Music - (Origin)

RACHEL PEARL - "Baby Blue" - Love Extravagantly - (indep)

GINGER AND SCOTT - "Pardon Me While I Fall In Love" - Dreamsville - (indep)

ANITA O'DAY - "Let Me Off Uptown" - The Jazz Singers - (Smithsonian)

Hour 2

CONNIE EVINGSON/DAVE FRISHBERG - "Can't Take You Nowhere" - Little Did I Dream - (Minnehana Music)

CANNONBALL ADDERLEY ALL STARS W/NANCY WILSON - "The Masquerade Is Over" - Cannon Reloaded - (Concord)

CHRISTINE HITT - "Moonlight" - You'd Be So Nice To Come Home To - (Maxjazz)

ELLA FITZGERALD - "Please Don't Talk About Me When I'm Gone" - Love Letters From Ella - (Concord)

STEVE TYRELL - "Manhattan" - This Guy's In Love - (Sony)

ALAN BERGMAN - "What Are You Doing The Rest Of Your Life" - Lyrically - (Verve)

JIM MALLOY - "Come Fly With Me" - Jazz Vocalist - (Indep)

CONNIE EVINGSON/DAVE FRISHBERG - "Zoot Walks In" - Little Did I Dream - (Minnehaha Music)

ANNIE SELLICK - "Tenderly" - No Greater Thrill - (indep)

ELLA FITZGERALD - "Some Other Spring" - Love Letters From Ella - (Concord)

LAMBERT HENDRICKS AND ROSS - "Jumpin At the Woodside" - The Jazz Singers - (Smithsonian)

ANNE KERRY FORD - "My Ship" - Weill - (indep)

Questions, Comments, Suggestions?

Mark Dove

Producer/host - "Café Jazz"

WBCX 89.1 FM