[JPL] IAJE - Financials

TomtheJazzman tomthejazzman at embarqmail.com
Sat Apr 19 22:42:29 EDT 2008

I agree and they are very large for various activities, events and
campaigns with very little excess or profits.  I guess they figured that
was why they were non-profit and were to spend the funds when the funds
should have been for other non-revenue generating events.  I still
wonder why the scholarship money was or seemed to be mixed with the
other funds.  We probably will never know what happened.  It does seem
that legal council should explain why Chapter 7 versus 11 or 13?
ALOHA
Tom