[JPL] KSVY playlist Bill Moody

william moody boxcar41 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Apr 20 10:54:54 EDT 2008

Stan Getz/Serenity/Voyage/Polygram
Mike MelVoin/You Know/Exactly Like You/City Light

Matt Jorgenson/Another Morning/Sweet Pea/Origin
Roberta Piket/Love & Beauty/I'm My
Everything/ThirteenthNote
Karrin Allyson/Ballads/Say It/Concord

Jacob Varmus/All Things We  Still Can Be/What is This
Thing/CrowsKin
Bill Prouten/Low Down-No Good/Parallel Bars/Keyano
Dawn Clement/Break/I've Told Every Little Star/Origin

Wes Montgomery/Live at the Half Note/No Blues/Verve
Judy Wexler/dreams & Shadows/Don't Be on the
Outside/JazzedMedia
Matt Haviland/Beyond Good & Evil/Bolivia/Connotation

Horace Silver/Blowin' the Blues Away/Bagdad
Blues/BlueNote
Art Pepper/Meets the Rhythm Section/You'd Be So
Nice/Contemporary
Hadley Caliman/Gratitude/Old Devil Moon/Origin

Connie Evingson/Little Did I Dream/My Attorney Bernie/
Pete Malinverni/Invisible Cities/Istanbul/Reservoir
Alex Graham/Brand New/Wabash/Origin

"Stolen Moments in Jazz" w/Bill Moody
KSVY 2987 Napa Road/Sonoma, CA 95476

Author of Shades of  Blue