[JPL] IAJE - Financial's

TomtheJazzman tomthejazzman at embarqmail.com
Sun Apr 20 12:12:54 EDT 2008

Bill McFarlin is the one who signed the tax returns.  I agree the Board
has some responsibility there.  The Executive Director should not have
100% authority and he should be functioning at the pleasure and taking
direction from the Board. It would be interesting to see the job
description of the Executive Director.   ALOHA
Tom