[JPL] TyBailey's 04.20.08 "JUST JAZZ" Play List for WVST-FM

Ty Bailey tybaprod at comcast.net
Mon Apr 21 14:56:43 EDT 2008

Ty Bailey

Producer/Announcer

"JUST JAZZ"

"Just Jazz" is a weekly JAZZ program aired on Public Radio WVST (91.3 FM) on
Sunday night from 8-10 PM. It showcases the best in JAZZ. Current releases,
reissues and selections from past great recordings are the weekly focus.
Recording information that is both enlightening and educational is provided
for the listener. "Just Jazz" is streamed 24 hours daily at
<http://www.tybailey.com/> www.tybailey.com with a new show available
weekly.

Most Recent Show and Play List is for 04.20.08

ARTIST_____TUNE_______ALBUM

First Segment

Euge Groove_ Chillaxin_ Just Feels Right

Kurt Elling_ Undun_ Night Moves

Piers Lawrence Quartet_ Stolen Moments _Stolen Moments

Second Segment

Keith Jarrett, Gary Peacock, Jack DeJohnette_Only The Lonely_My Foolish
Heart

Rick Blessing_ Jazz Man _ I'm Just The Guy For You

Tobias Gebb & Trio West_Poinciana, What Time Is It?_ An Upper West Side
Story

Third Segment

Herbie Hancock_ Sister Moon_ Possibilities

Sumi Tonooka Trio_ Renewal_ Long Ago Today

Jim Snidero_ Lover Man Oh Where Can You Be_Tippin'

Fourth Segment

Madeleine Peyroux_Hey Sweet Man_Dreamland

Paul Car_ If I Can Help Somebody _Just Noodlin'

Larry Willis_The Offering_ The Offering

Fifth Segment

Karrin Allyson_ Desafinado (Slightly Out Of Tune)_ Imagina

Lenore Raphael_ Blues for O.P._Invitation

Benny Reid_ Waves Of Red_ Findings

Sixth Segment

Dorothy Doring_ Giant Steps _Southern Exposure

Ari Brown_Two Gun V_ Live At The Green Mill