[JPL] PLAYLIST - Afternoon Jazz w/ Jason M. Miller 91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX 04-21-08

JASON M MILLER jmmiller at my.lamar.edu
Mon Apr 21 16:12:27 EDT 2008

Afternoon Jazz
hosted by Jason M. Miller
Mon.-Fri. 1pm-3pm
91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX

Airdate: 04-21-08

Artist(s) - Song(s) - Album (Label)

    HOUR ONE

Theme

  BREAK

Roy Hargrove Quintet - Valse Hot - With The Tenors Of Our Time (Verve)
ftr. Branford Marsalis
Dexter Gordon - Don't Explain - Pure Cool (Blue Note)
Miles Davis - Don't Blame Me - 20 Best Of Jazz (Madacy)
Miles Davis Quintet - Well You Needn't - The Legendary Prestige Quintet
Sessions (Prestige)

  BREAK

Mark Weinstein - Con Alma - Con Alma (Jazzheads)
Maria Scheider Orchestra - Aires De Lando - Sky Blue (Artist Share)
Marian McPartland - Afternoon In Paris - Twilight World (Concord)

  BREAK

Marian McPartland - How Deep Is The Ocean? - Twilight World (Concord)

  BREAK

Harry Connick Jr. - I'm Walkin' - 30 (Columbia)

    HOUR TWO

  BREAK

Brandi Disterheft - Pennywort - Debut (Superfran)
Pat Metheny Trio - At Last We're Here - Day Trip (Nonesuch)
Lambert Hendricks & Ross - Cottontail - Everybody's Boppin' (Columbia)

  BREAK

Jon Hendricks & The All-Stars - Everybody's Boppin' - Boppin' At The
Blue Note (Telarc)
Sabertooth - It's Surely Gonna Flop If It Ain't Got That Bop - Dr.
Midnight: Live At The Green Mill (Delmark)
Kenny Clarke & His 52nd Street Boys - Oop-Bop-Sh-Bam - The Bebop
Revolution (Bluebird)
Greg Abate - This I Dig Of You - Bop Lives! (Blue Chip Jazz)

  BREAK

Coleman Hawkins/Roy Eldridge/Johnny Hodges - Mack The Knife - Alive! At
The Village Gate (Verve)