[JPL] Stolen Moments Playlist 04.21.08

Steve Rubin steve at pacific.net
Mon Apr 21 19:33:47 EDT 2008

Stolen Moments Playlist  04.21.08

Peter Erskine/Tim Hagans - Title Cut - Worth The Wait - Fuzzy Music
Miguel Zenon  -Awakening Prelude - Awake - Marsalis
Lainie Cooke - Too Close For Comfort - It's Aways You - Harlemmood

Triodapaz & Joe Locke - Sword Of Whispers - Live at Jazzbaltica -
Maxjazz
Karrin Allyson - Vivo Sonhando - Imagina - Concord
Victor Wooten - 2 Timers - Palmystery - Heads Up

Harry Allen & Joe Cohn - I'll Get Buy - Stompin' The Blues - Arbors
Susan Krebs - Bird Alone - Baltimore Oriole - GreenGig
Pat Metheny - Son of Thirteen - Day Trip - Nonesuch
Connie Evingson - Little Did Dream - Little Did I Dream - Minnehaha

TK Blue - The Capture - Follow the North Star - JaJa
Winton Marsalis - April In Paris - Standards and Ballads - Columbia
Lorraine Feather - I Love New York At Christmas -   Language - Jazzed
Media

Scott Robinson - TNA Blues - Forever Lasting - Arbors
Judy Wexler - Title Cut - Dreams & Shadows - Jazzed Media
Jaleel Shaw - If I'm Lucky - Optimism - Changu

Tobias Gebb & Trio West - Poinciana, what time is it? -  an upper West
Side Story - Yummy House
Stanley Jordan - Song For My Farther - State of Nature - Mack Ave
Bobby Watson - For Milt - From The Heart - Palmetto

Luis Mario Ochoa - el Carbonero - Momentos Cubanos - Cuban Music
Productions
Jessica Williams - Empathy - Songs For A New Century - Origin

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
"Stolen Moments"
Mondays 2-4:00 PM

KZYX/KZYZ