[JPL] PLAYLIST: WRIR "All Jazz with Giz" 4-20-08

Giz Bowe girard.bowe at verizon.net
Mon Apr 21 22:40:28 EDT 2008

I post this playlist to:
rec.music.bluenote
rec.music.makers.jazz
rec.music.makers.trumpet
Jazz Programmer's mailing list

Adds and rotation plays are charted with CMJ.

Fundraising today!

intro: One for All/STEVE DAVIS/Dig Deep
Jackson Square/JOHN DOHENY/JD and the Professors of Pleasure 2008
Lonely Town/PETE MALINVERNI/Invisible Cities 2008
Power to the People/MATT JORGENSEN/Another Morning 2008
Poinciana, What Time Is It?/TOBIAS GEBB/West Side Story 2008
Sugar/KAT PARRA/Azucar de Amor 2008
Lonely Town/PETE MALINVERNI/Invisible Cities 2008
I Remember Tangle/WHIT WILLIAMS/Now's the Time Big Band 2008
Epistrophy/THELONIUS MONK WITH JOHN COLTRANE/Complete Riverside
Recordings 1957/2008
St. Anthony's Light/JOHN COOPER JAZZ ORCHESTRA/Becker Worship Services 2008

Trumpeter Mark Ingraham in the studio playing cuts from his forthcoming CD:
I Miss You Baby/MARK INGRAHAM/Presents Bungalo 6 2008
Call Me Da Butcher/MARK INGRAHAM/Presents Bungalo 6 2008
Strong Enough/MARK INGRAHAM/Presents Bungalo 6 2008
Talkin' Dirty/MARK INGRAHAM/Presents Bungalo 6 2008
Thank You/MARK INGRAHAM/Presents Bungalo 6 2008
Not the One/MARK INGRAHAM/Presents Bungalo 6 2008

Giz Bowe
Jazz Director
WRIR-LP 97.3 FM
PO Box 4787