[JPL] PLAYLIST: WRIR "Bebop & Beyond with Mr Jazz" 4-20-08

Giz Bowe girard.bowe at verizon.net
Mon Apr 21 22:44:32 EDT 2008

Posted on behalf of Mr Jazz, Mike Gourrier

I post this playlist to:
rec.music.bluenote
rec.music.makers.jazz
rec.music.makers.trumpet
Jazz Programmer's mailing list

Adds and rotation plays are charted with CMJ.

HOUR  #   1

Horace Silver/We've Got Silver @ Six/hard Bop Grandpop/Impulse
Trio da Paz and Joe Locke/Wave/Live @Jazzbaltica/Maxjazz/2008
Adonis Rose/Suite Sioux/Untouchable/House of Swing
Jason Jenkins/Can't Win For The Shape I'm In/Urban Vernacular
Earth Jazz Agents/Ocean of Light/Rhythms of the Sea/Wyland Records
John Ellis/All Up In The Aisles/Dance Like There's No Tomorrow/Hyena/
                                                              2008
Louie Belson-Clark Terry/The Blues Singer/Louis & Clark Expedition 2/
                                               Percussion Power
Stanley Jordan/Steppin'Out/State of nature/Mack Avenue/2008

HOUR  #   2

Lionel Hampton/On The Sunny Side of the Street/Ring Dem Vibes/Verve
Tito Puente/Afro Blue/Live @ The Playboy Jazz Festival/Concord
Charles Mingus/Fables of Faubus/The Sound of Jazz/Gleo
Maynard Ferguson/Go East Young Man/Complete Roulette Recordings/
                                                  Mosaic
Joe Henderson/Flamenco Sketches/So Near So Far/Verve
Johnny Griffin/From This Moment On/Night & Day/Prestige
Ella Fitzgerald/I've Got You Under My Skin/OJC Sampler/Pablo

Mike Gourrier, host
"Bebop and Beyond with Mr Jazz"
WRIR-LP 97.3 FM
PO BOX 4787