[JPL] Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - Honolulu 4/21/08

Don Gordon dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Tue Apr 22 06:53:31 EDT 2008

   Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO - Honolulu - Monday April 21, 2008
8:00pm - Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Keheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
*Rob Parton - Just One Of Those Things - Knee Deep In Rio - (Sea Breeze)
*Gary Matsumoto - Days Ahead - But Not For Me - (SP)
*Brent Jensen - One More Mile - Birk's Works - (Origin)
*Spike Wilner - 3 To Go - The Breeze And I - (Posi-Tone)
Phil Woods - Swingchronicity - Stockholm Sweetnin' - (Jazzed Media)
*Michel Petrucciani - Trio Live In Stuttgart - Take the A Train - (Dreyfus)
Dena Derose - Live At Jazz Standard - Lover - (MaxJazz)
9:00pm
*Steve Huffsteter - Live At Café 322 - Astral Glide - (SH)
*Steve Nelson - Sound-Effect - One Thin Dime - (HighNote)
*Miles Black - Some Enchanted Evening - Confirmation - (Cellar Live)
*Dianne Reeves - When You Know - Lovin' You - (Blue Note)
*Jack Sheldon - It's What I Do - Well You Needn't - (Butterfly)
*Larry Willis - The Offering - TD'S Tune - (HighNote)
*Judy Wexler - Dreams & Shadows - One Less Bell To Answer - (Jazzed Media)
10:00pm
*Mike Barone - By Request - My Melancholy Baby - (Rhubarb)
*Luther Hughes - Spectacular! - Spectacular - (Primrose Lane)
Deep Blue Organ Trio - Folk Music - I Thought About You - (Origin)
*Libby York - Here With You - But Beautiful - (LYM)
*Piers Lawrence - Stolen Moments - Secret Love - (JazzNet)
*David 'Fathead' Newman - Diamondhead - It's You Or No One - (HighNote)
*Hendrik Meurkens - Sambatropolis - Sambatropolis - (Zoho)
Rique Pantoja - Live In L.A. - Arpoador - (Net)
11:00pm
McCoy Tyner - Latin All-Stars - Festival In Bahia - (Telarc)
Cal Tjader - The Grace Cathedral Concert - Bluesology - (Fantasy)
Vince Guaraldi - The Grace Cathedral Concert - Theme To Grace / Holy Communion Blues - (Fantasy)
Ivan Lins - Live At MCG - Medley - (MCG)
Eliane Elias - The Three Americas - Brigas Nunca Mais - (Blue Note)

*Indicates new release